- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: BRM, BRM
- Model Number: MIM Stainless Steel Sintered Parts
- Type: metal injection molding
- Material: According to your requirements, SS316l
- Plating: According to your requirements
- Certification: ISO9001/14000, GB/T28001 and TS-16949
- Application: watch buckle
- Technology type: Metal Injection Molding
- Shape: as drawings
- Surface treatment: Painting,Coating,Spray Coating
- Package: Customers Specific Requirement
- Post Treatment: Sizing,Maching,heat treatment, plating
- Tolerance: ±0.5mm
- MOQ: It depends on your requirments
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Plastic tray inside packing and carton outside|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 35 days after payment|
Powder Metallurgy Stainless Steel Watch Belt Buckle for Sale
MIM(Metal Injection Molding)
|Post Treatment||Machining, Heat treatment, sizing etc.|
|Surface Treatment||Plating,Coating,Spray Coating,etc|
|Tolerance||General:±0.5% of dimension|
|MOQ||It depends on your parts’ size or shape|
|Quality Control||100% inspection on critical dimensions before shipment.|
2D: PDF/ DWG/JPG/DXF3D: IGS/ STEP/PRT
|Payment Terms||T/T, Paypal, West Union, L/C, DDP, DDU, Credit Card etc.|
Tooling:15-21 working daysSample:5-10 working days
Meta Injection Molding (MIM) is a high-tech near net shape technology to mass production of small metal parts with complex shape, high precision and performance requirement.
MIM technology has its advantages over traditional powder metallurgy, machining, investment casting, and other alternative methods.
MIM parts can now be found in all areas of life, from our cars and trucks to watches, dental braces, mobile phones, IT equipment, DIY tools and much more.
MIM Unique Process:
- Mixing Powder(metal powder and binder)
- Injection Molding
- Post Treatment(sizing, machining, heat treatment, plating)
Typical Mechanical Characteristics
1, What format of drawings are we using currently?
We need the 2D and 3D drawings commonly, the software that we use are AutoCAD, solid-works, UG, pro-E.
2D: dwg, pdf, jpg,
3D: stp, igs,
2,How to get the exact quotation asap?
2.1 Firstly we need to have the 2D drawings and 3D drawings, in which there are material, detailed dimensions, geometric tolerances, and other necessary parameters; for magnets, the magnetic characteristics such as Br, Hcj, Hcb, (BH)max are very necessary.
2.2 the monthly or annual requirement in quantity;
2.3 what is the part/component used for; it means usage.
2.4 surface treatment such as sand blasting, plating, coating…
3,What is the MOQ of order ?
3.1 generally it depends on the shape and the tolerances of part/component,
3.2 MOQ is only for mass production period;
3.3 it is not for the period of development of project;
4. What surface treatment can be used for …
It can be checked on the description page, generally we choose the following treatment, but if customer need the special treatment, we can provide by our suppliers.
anodic oxidation etc.
5. Can the documents of PPAP(ISIR), FMEA, CP, GR&R, DFM be supplied.
Yes, we can provide this kinds of documents;
6. Lead time, how long is it commonly?
6.1 lead time for tooling/mold/jig: 2-3 weeks generally;
6.2 lead time for making samples: 1-2 weeks generally;